Associate Professor; Chair, Department of Physics and Astronomy
What I do
I am an Associate Professor of Physics and Chair of the Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- American Physical Society
- American Association of Physics Teachers
- Materials Research Society
My research interests are mainly in studies of materials' properties by diffraction and computational methods. Materials currently of interest include photovoltaics and ferroelectrics.
- Long-distance spin transport in a disordered magnetic insulator
- Rietveld refinement of energy-dispersive synchrotron measurements
- Size-Strain Line-Broadening Analysis of the Ceria Round-Robin Sample
- Voigt-Function Modeling in Fourier Analysis of Size- and Strain-Broadened X-ray Diffraction Peaks